Our homecare products are widely accepted:
- Prescribed for more than 151,000 people with airway clearance needs.
- Prescribed by more than 30,000 physicians nationwide.
- Approved for payment by more than 1,500 commercial insurance companies and government-funded payers annually.
Committed to Helping You
The costs surrounding medical equipment can be costly and complicated. Hillrom recognizes this and we want to make this process smooth and stress free.
If acquiring our medical equipment is a financial burden, we have a Patient Assistance Program to help eligible patients.
Patient Assistance Program
Hillrom has created a Patient Assistance Program to help eligible patients gain access to Respiratory Health products.
Some patients do not have private insurance, government assistance, or the ability to pay for the devices and equipment without financial help. The Patient Assistance Program helps patients who lack adequate resources to pay for the devices and equipment.
Proof of Income is Required
Proof of income must be submitted with this application. Proof of income consists of your most recent year's income tax form. If you are not required to file taxes, our associates will help determine the appropriate documents to submit with this application.
If you are not required to file taxes, other forms or acceptable proof of income would be:
- W2s for all working members of household plus most recent two months of bank statements
- Social Security Administration Qualification Letter
- Disability Statement
- VA Benefit Letter
- Proof of acceptance into a state or federal program offering nutrition benefits (State Assistance)
If there are any questions on which documents to submit our associates will be able to help determine the appropriate documents to submit with this application.
Patients or healthcare providers may contact the Patient Assistance Program by calling 844-732-2778 or by email at email@example.com.
*The Patient Assistance Program supports citizens of the U.S. only.