Hill-Rom Respiratory Care is committed to providing continuing education for our patients, their caregivers, and health care professionals. We are the leader in Airway Clearance Education and we have an expansive product portfolio which includes The Vest® Airway Clearance System, The VitalCough® System, and The MetaNeb® System.
For Patients & Caregivers we offer:
- In-home training to educate patients, families, and caregivers on how to set up, program, and use The Vest® Airway Clearance System and The VitalCough® System.
- Training provided by over 420 licensed health care professionals from across the country.
- Receive Additional Patient Training.
For Health Care Professionals we offer:
- Airway clearance education programs that can be in-person or live webcasts, designed for prescribers and health care professionals.
- Continuing education units (CEU) accredited through AARC and CCMC.
- Customized in-person or live webcast group education programs.
- A Speakers Bureau that provides high quality speakers from a variety of medical disciplines, specialties, and practice types to share their experiences, insight, and knowledge with their fellow healthcare providers. This also includes patient speakers.
- Educational Grant Programs for The Vest® Airway Clearance System and The MetaNeb® System to bona fide teaching institutions with a Respiratory Therapy Program.
- Fill out the Grants Request Form.