Clearing the way for better days
Patients with chronic respiratory disease work hard each day, just to live ordinary lives. That inspires us to work even harder for them. Retained secretions in the airways may lead to increased infection, hospitalization, and reduced lung function. Hillrom offers a full portfolio of products that may help mobilize retained secretions.
- The MetaNeb® System (acute care only)
- The Vest® Airway Clearance System (home and acute care)
- The Synclara™ Cough System (home and acute care)
- The Volara™ System (home and acute care)
We are pleased to introduce new products that enable patients to have more freedom and encourage adherence to their therapy.
- Monarch® Airway Clearance System (home care only) - Hillrom's new mobile airway clearance therapy
- The Vest® Airway Clearance System (home care only) - the first Bluetooth® enabled airway clearance system
Finally, a mobile non-invasive ventilator, brings patients with COPD the freedom to breathe easier, inside and outside their homes.
- Life2000® Ventilation System (home and acute care) - the first wearable non-invasive ventilator
Connected in Care
- Hillrom™ Connex® App & Health Portal - The NEW Connex App is a holistic health management tool that does much more for patients than simply record their daily therapy. A convenient one-stop wellness destination for patients with The Vest® Airway Clearance System, Monarch® Airway Clearance System or both*, it helps with everything from keeping track of medications and Pulmonary Function Tests (PFTs), to nutrition, exercise and more – rewarding healthy behaviors and empowering them to feel their best.
Hillrom's tested and proven products, collaborative care approach, and commitment to innovation add up to more than the sum of their parts. In combination, they drive a model of continuous improvement, clearing the way to better days for patients.
Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Connex® is a registered trademark of Welch Allyn, Inc.