How does The Vest® Airway Clearance System work?
Through High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation technology, The Vest® Airway Clearance System dislodges mucus from the bronchial walls, and mobilizes secretions and mucus from the smaller to larger airways where it can be cleared by coughing or suctioning.
3D Animation Video - The Vest® System
To view this video on a smartphone, please visit our Hill-Rom YouTube channel.
Who can benefit from The Vest® Airway Clearance System?
- Patients who have evidence or a suggestion of retained secretions.
- Patients who have difficulty with secretion clearance, or presence of atelectasis caused by mucus plugging.
- The Vest® System is indicated to promote airway clearance or improve bronchial drainage for the purposes of collecting mucus for diagnostic evaluation.
Home Care Model 105
- Reduces pressure in the inflatable garment when paused to allow deep breathing
- Multiple programming options for treatment flexibility
- Device can be programmed in several languages
- Cough Pause® feature allows you to program a reminder to cough
- Rolling Travel Bag
- Locking Air Hose
- Washable/Dryable Garments in a variety of sizes
- In-Home Training
Contact Hill-Rom to learn more about how The Vest® Airway Clearance System can help you Breathe A Little Easier.