Patients Who May Benefit
The MetaNeb® System is indicated for mobilization of secretions, lung expansion therapy, the treatment and prevention of pulmonary atelectasis, and also has the ability to provide supplemental oxygen when used with compressed oxygen.
Patients who may benefit from The MetaNeb® System include those with pulmonary atelectasis or secretions associated with the following conditions:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Patients who need Post Operative Airway Management
- Patients who need Emergency Room Airway Management
How It Works
- Introduces continuous high frequency oscillation (CHFO) therapy immediately after lungs have been expanded through continuous positive expiratory pressure (CPEP)
- Integrates aerosol delivery of medications for maximum efficiency
10 Minutes Total*
Alternating cycles of CPEP and CHFO combined with aerosol delivery helps maximize therapy effectiveness.
*Therapy times may differ depending on patient needs and ordered therapies.
3D Animation Video - The MetaNeb® System
Therapy Delivery Options
The MetaNeb® System’s simple “connect and go” design uses single patient use circuits that includes a mouthpiece and adaptors for a face mask, tracheostomy, and in-line ventilation.
Contact Hill-Rom to learn more about how MetaNeb can help you treat and prevent Atelectasis as well as provide lung expansion and airway clearance therapy with one device.